Sunday, April 02, 2006

Preface

I have been waiting for quite some time to create my own place in the web. Yesterday, one of my friend introduced me to the blogger service from google and i started exploring. Actually, i was ready to publish my first blog yesterday, but, sentimentally, i dont want to start it on the April fool's day. It does not mean i am part of the "intelligent" world...i still follow the routine, where the financial year still starts in April and academic year starts somewhere in June.

Anyway, coming back to this blog, i named this blog as "DreamofIndian". There are lot of dreams, "India Vision 2020, Global Top 10,etc.,", to start explaining my dreams immediately. There are lot of "think tanks" to discuss about the above mentioned dreams. I will only share some of my dreams -the dreams of a normal software engineer- and thoughts from my day to day life.

From this day onwards, let me get into this blogging experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home