Saturday, February 16, 2013

Finding Nemo and Others

Hmm ... after a long time. 

Last week, I survived the snow storm Nemo. It was all exciting till I got down to the parking lot to dig out my car from the snow dump. Nevertheless, it was quite an experience :-) Even today, I am typing with a view of "just a snow fall". However, this post is not about the snow.

Watched couple of movies - "Thandavam" and "Kanna laddu thinna aasaiya" - can be watched once but lacked the kicks for me! 

Thandavam - for all the expectations created for a thriller movie, it lacked any "WoW" moment.

As far as KLTA - i will still consider the original "inru poi naalai vaa" as the best - there was no single moment like the "Ek gau mei ek kisan ..." situation in the replica :-)

I keep hearing that the winter is still left in the North Eastern states of US. Stay warm and stay safe.

-bright


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home