Thursday, July 04, 2013

About my friends

just a few days back, i was thinking about how my son, Nitin, completed one whole school year in the same school. he had studied in 5 different schools, 5 different syllabus pattern before he attained 5 years. As he was just completing his kinder garden class and getting ready for first grade, my work demands me to get relocated to a different location. the saga continues ...

more than the different schools, it is all about friendship. my son, for that matter, my both kids, don't have a friend ... friendship is the launching pad for an individual's social awareness and friends are the catalysts for improving their inner value. i think i did not pay much attention to provide them an opportunity to build good friendship circle.

i was fortunate enough to have good friends all along. my parents had ME as their priority than anything else. their attitude helped me to continue with the same friends. I still maintain a strong friendship with my school - elementary, high / higher secondary school, college and company friends. 

i can strongly depend on my friends. they are always there for me to double my joy and to reduce my sorrow. just thought about my friends and posted this article. i nourish the best moments of walking the memory lane with a special friend ..!

mustafa, mustfa, don't worry mustfa ... moozhgaatha shippe friendship thaan!

cheers,
bright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home