Saturday, March 05, 2016

March 5, 2016 - Special Day

Today is a special day - My birthday. I am completing 39 years and stepping into the 40th year. It is a general statement that life starts at 40. I am entering into the phase to realize and live this statement.

Life started when I was identified as my parents' son. Then i became my teachers' student. Then I became my friends' friend, my office workers' colleague. In another important phase of life, I became a girl's husband and turned my children's father. In all these different stages, there must be some intrinsic part or identity that was growing to be proven as my SELF identity. Probably, this self avatar matures at 40 and is ready to establish a SELF IDENTITY.

WHO AM I?

I AM ...
- a son
- a cousin
- a student
- a friend
- a colleague
- a husband
- a father

But, who AM I really? What is my true identity and real worth?

If life is a game, the game is life. And it starts at 40.

So long,
Bright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home