Thursday, April 16, 2015

Shameless - Hypocrisy

The below photo was my best favorite in the logical indian's Hypocrisy series.  The whole credit to the concept and the image goes to the creator of this series.
Source: Internet
I just remembered a similar context in a different situation and used this opportunity for this post.

I was telling my roommate something similar and we agreed that we follow the same standards while at home and outside.

a. I used to carry a small bag to collect my wastes [banana skin, bus ticket, store receipts, chewing gum] and dump it in a trash can. Even if I cannot keep the environment clean, it was an attempt not to make it worse!

b. On a contrary, my roommate decided not to clean the house and keep it dirty :-(

Isn't it true that perception [and the distortion it causes] does matters. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home