Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Living VS Working

Work-Life balance is an interesting topic. With the active mix of social media, it becomes more and more common topic to discuss about work-life balance or the lack of it.

Recently I received an interesting message from my friend. This is a forwarded whatsapp message and the real credit goes to the user / creator of this message. I liked it and hence publishing it as part of my blog.

"What do you do for living?"
"I read, travel, play music"
"My question was to know how you earn your daily bread?"
"Oh. I work but that is not LIVING"

True.

In my opinion, the line that is drawn between work and life is unique like an individual's signature. Everyone's priority could be different. Both working and living is important, within the bounds. As long as they are Mutually Exclusive and Collectively Exhaustive, I believe there is no reason to complain or feel elated about it.

What do you say?

Cheers,
Bright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home