Saturday, March 05, 2016

My Kid's Lesson - Ant Man VS. Hulk

I was watching the latest Coca Cola advertisement in TV. The ad goes like this. The Ant Man [one of the Avenger] will be looking for a Coca Cola in Bruce's [Hulk, another Avenger] office. There will be a last can and when he grabs it, Bruce will enter the office. Ant Man will steal the coke can and run away. Bruce will become Hulk and chase the Ant Man. Finally, Hulk will get hold of Ant Man and grab the Coke. He will struggle to open the can and Ant Man will help him. In the process, Ant Man will get a drop of Coke and will be satisfied. Hulk will have the entire can of coke but will still be furious.

After this advertisement, my 1 grade son told me the following.
1. Ant Man should not have taken the Coke can without Bruce's permission.
2. Ant Man was happy and satisfied with just a drop of coke. Hulk, on the other hand, is not happy even after drinking completely. I will definitely not be like Hulk.

I was surprised the way he interpreted an ordinary advertisement and found a moral.

Cheers,
Bright 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home